To help you find understand the different types of home insurance cover we have written articles about them. Whether you are a homeowener or tenant you can still take out contents insurance to protect your belongings and for home owners buildings insurance. You will find that if you buy both buildings and contents insurance together the insurer normally gives a large discount or sometimes includes contents cover for Free.
For more information on the different home insurance products read our reviews below:-
- What is Buildings Insurance?
- How to calculate the cover required for your home and contents.
- What is Contents Insurance
- How to prevent crimes on your property.
- How to mimimise the risks of fire in your home.
- Why do I need Home Insurance.
- Demystifying Home Insurance Jargon
- What home insurance products are available to Students
- Subsidence and how can I insure against it
- Contents insurance available to Tenants